Linux-Kernel Archive by subject
Starting: Fri 09 Aug 1996 - 00:00:-82156 EST
Ending: Tue 13 Aug 1996 - 00:00:-72667 EST
- "Elevator ordering" and other oddities
- 2.0.12 stinks
- [ADMIN] Suggestion for newbie autoresponder
- aha2940 problems in 2.0.12
- AMD586/133 choose 486 or Pentium???
- Are setuid #!/foo/bar scripts secure in Linux ?
- Current bugaboos as of 2.0.11
- cyrix 6x86 OK?
- File system daemon/thread
- file table full
- Fixes to loop.c et al. for DES,IDEA,stego now done
- getting Linux into business..
- I/O request ordering
- IDE errors with 2.0.11
- IP security
- Linux 2.0.11
- Linux 2.0.12 RShift-ScrlLock lockup
- Linux <-> Apple Laser 16/600 [TCP problems??]
- Linux vm parameters
- loop device: sparse files, and loop on loop bug (w/fix)
- MS Internet Explorer 3.x for Unix?!?
- New network filesystem
- Oops for 2.0.0
- Oops in aci.c (sound driver)
- PCI to VME converters for Linux
- proc fs and shared pids
- re virus: thanx!
- RE: I/O request ordering
- shared memory
- soundblaster cdrom read errors
- swap_free: swap-space map bad (entry 00040000)
- Totally off-topic : The current state of "affairs"
- Virus 'protection' departitionment
- What's happen on aic7xxx and 2.0.11
Last message date: Tue 13 Aug 1996 - 00:00:-72667 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:29:51 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.