How to access each packet sent to the network

From: Aamir Shaikh (ashak@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:17:06 EST

Hi,
I need to access each and every packet that my host is sending out on the network. For this I need to know which function and file is used by the network device driver before it sends the packet to the wire. I need to put some delay into this code so that the sending of packets is delayed somehow. I'm using Linux redhat 6.1 kernel version 2.2.12-20.

Any kernel hackers around here ??

Thanks in anticipation,
Sincerely,
Aamir

ashak@mailcity.com

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct