Re: [OT] M$ vs *all that is good and true*

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:43:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Ely Wilson wrote:

>> Heheh. VERY strange to see your posting after what I just
>> finished reading...
>>
>> http://www.nerdherd.net/oppression
>>
>> Go there and you'll see what they do to people with Linux systems
>> in their dorm room.
>
>Tell them to make it so Lynx users can read it as well. It's only
>fitting (soemthing about starting up Netscape just to view a page... nope,
>X is not going up right now.)

It's not my page. I just found a link to it somewhere when
browsing around in Netscape. The actual pages themselves are
text, and not even HTML, however you'll need netscape to get
there.

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advocate

Linux software galore: http://freshmeat.net