Re: atalk/appletalk

Jay Schulist (jschlst@samba.anu.edu.au)
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 01:38:21 +0000

Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I finally got my mac back on line last night, and ran into two things
> in it's interaction with my linux boxen:
>
> 1. Appletalk under 2.1.108 (and for a while before that) says:
>
> SO_BROADCAST: Fix your netatalk as it will break before 2.2

Please upgrade to the Asun version of netatalk. The Umich version is out
of date for the 2.1 kernels. You can find Asun's versions at
ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/pub/user-supported/asun/

If your below problem still exists please get back to me or mail the
linux-atalk@netscape.org where someone should be able to help you.

Jay