Re: [RFC 2/2] PCI: tegra: Use new MSI chip infrastructure

From: Stephen Warren
Date: Mon Mar 25 2013 - 13:01:24 EST

On 03/22/2013 02:51 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Implement an MSI chip that uses the Tegra PCIe controller's built-in
> support to provide MSI services to the root bus and its children.

Acked-by: Stephen Warren <swarren@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thierry, what Tegra-related PCIe patches will you posted for 3.10? If
it's just this, I'm happy for this to go through the PCI tree along with
patch 1/2. If you're still planning on doing the whole Tegra PCIe driver
conversion and move for 3.10, perhaps there are some additional
dependencies that require thinking about?