Re: 2.6.10-ck4

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 20:28:56 EST

Alexey Dobriyan wrote:
Problems rebooting here. Don't have them in 2.6.10 and 2.6.11-rc1.

If you want complete messages, just ask. I will write them down into electronic form.

First time there was an unstoppable infinite loop of quickly moving USB related messages. I only saw "[uhci_hcd]" string reliably. Can't reproduce.

Third time:

<0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt.

Second time:

[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562

<0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt.

This is funny:

Other than that everything seems to be ok.

Is that like saying "the operation was a success but the patient died" ?

Sorry I have no idea what those are.

Cheers,
Con