Re: 2.6.10-ck4

From: Alexey Dobriyan
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 11:39:40 EST

Problems rebooting here. Don't have them in 2.6.10 and 2.6.11-rc1.

If you want complete messages, just ask. I will write them down into
electronic form.

First time there was an unstoppable infinite loop of quickly moving USB

Third time:

[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c010398f>] error_code+0x2b/0x30
[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c01133fe>] do_page_fault+0x97/0x562
[repeat several times to fit console]
Code: [snip]
<0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt.

Second time:

[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c01133fe>] do_page_fault+0x29e/0x562
[many tty related functions snipped]
[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c0113160>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x562
[<c01133fe>] do_page_fault+0x29e/0x562
Code: [snip]
<0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt.

Other than that everything seems to be ok.

Alexey