Re: yenta_socket rapid fires interrupts

From: DHollenbeck
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 11:19:34 EST

More info comes. The embedded system has a single PCI slot. So I tried the PCI card with the RICOH CARDBUS support on it in the embedded system, and plugged in the problem CARDBUS card into the RICOH board before powering up. This is analogous to the case before, when the motherboard resident TI1520 chip was in play.

Now the system can load yenta_socket fine.

So it is definitely not a power supply _capacity_ issue, although I suppose it could be power availability timing issue. This experiment tends to put more doubt into the TI1520 chip and the yenta support for it.

Dick