Re: [RFC] Splitting kernel headers and deprecating __KERNEL__

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 19:50:12 EST

On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 01:30 +0100, Andreas Steinmetz wrote:
> I know very well about this problem. Still, you can easily use 64-bit
> applications with regards to netfilter. If you are so annoyed about this
> problem I would suggest you contact the netfilter developers to find a
> solution :-)

It's a shame _they_ didn't know well about this problem five or so years
ago when the rest of us did. Oh well, it's on the list of things to
attempt when I can actually stomach it.

In the meantime, don't even think about claiming that netfilter is an
example of _anything_ which you can hold up as an example when we're
talking about cleaning stuff up. Breaking it in its current state would
be a feature, not a bug.

--
dwmw2