Re: [RFC] Splitting kernel headers and deprecating __KERNEL__

From: Andreas Steinmetz
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 19:46:03 EST

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 01:13 +0100, Andreas Steinmetz wrote:

And how do you want to deal with the fact that up to now all the netfilter headers required for userspace programming live in the kernel include tree? Now this has been like this for quite some years. Shall one no longer use netfilter?

Don't get me started on fucking netfilter. Have you tried running 32-bit
userspace on a 64-bit kernel recently? Throw away the fucking netfilter
shite and burn it.

I know very well about this problem. Still, you can easily use 64-bit applications with regards to netfilter. If you are so annoyed about this problem I would suggest you contact the netfilter developers to find a solution :-)

--
Andreas Steinmetz SPAMmers use robotrap@xxxxxxxx