Re: Possible GPL Violation of Linux in Amstrad's E3 Videophone.

From: James Courtier-Dutton
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 11:21:40 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
On Gwe, 2004-10-01 at 15:52, Denis Vlasenko wrote:

You did an awesome work. I will save this message as an example
just in case I will need to do something similar.

Unfortunately I have no E3. Hope someone who has will contact you.

Actually by the time this made the kernel list an answer turned up from
Amstrad - the URL for the GPL source, and an offer valid for three years
to supply it at cost is in the welcome email their units start up with.

Alan

And the URL is?