Re: swsusp: fix error handling in "not enough swap space"

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 23:36:24 EST

Hmm.

I agree with you; it does sound like the process of eating memory is grabbing all the swap. I can't see how it could be doing that, however. If you really want to use Pavel's version, I'd suggest adding some more debug statements. Perhaps print out the number of swap pages free at the start of that loop.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen