Re: swsusp: fix error handling in "not enough swap space"

From: Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 23:07:00 EST

Nigel Cunningham wrote:

Hi.

Can we assume you've tried running mkswap again? Could you also show /proc/meminfo prior to suspending?

Looking into code, quite frankly I can assume that my computer would have to eat up 900MB of swap. Very unquite as whole thing hangs whem swap usage is twice memory. Simply due to slow HD, wait times are far too long for him to cope with it.

with swap redone (swapoff /dev/hda1 && mkswap -v1 /dev/hda1 && swapon /dev/hda1), still the same happends.

meminfo:

nalesnik:~# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal: 109568 kB
MemFree: 36544 kB