Re: Making MO drive work with ide-cd

From: Andries . Brouwer
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 16:31:22 EST

> I am trying to maintain ide-scsi so I'm very interested in details
> of the crash you observed. Can you post them

Not much to post - strange behaviour began, and thirty seconds
later the machine was totally dead, no reaction to keystrokes
any more.

Hope to find time one of these days to set up a serial console
and capture messages.

And to read the source.

And to hear from others. Maybe Jens once said that it was easy to fix
ide-scsi but that there was no interest. Possibly he has a more precise
idea what kind of things are broken. Or maybe you do.

Andries