Make the init-process look like the StarWars Credits

From: Niels Ippensen
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 11:56:57 EST

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to make the boot-process look StarWars-like:

lalallaal
llalalallalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalaalallalalalalalalalallala

and let it scroll up the screen. I would think that this could be done with the Framebuffer-Device. Maybe something like fblogo or so.

Thanks,
Niels

--
Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain: