Re: Hardware supported by the kernel

From: Henning Schmiedehausen
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 02:43:43 EST

If you use one monitor and VGA, yes. But then again, this is the 21st
century.

I'm using my G550 exclusively for Linux and 2D. And still I need a
proprietary binary module (but noone from LKLM cries wolf because it's a
user space module) to access the DVI-D ports and the second port.

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@xxxxxxxxxxxx +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
-- AOL CD when played backwards (User Friendly - 200-10-15)