KDE System Monitor not reporting correct Memory/Swap Usage

From: Chris Bell
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 02:41:30 EST

Kernel: 2.6.0-test4-bk5
KDE: 3.1.3

Hi

I have just installed the above kernel successfully and generally all good. However, the KDE System Monitor is not displaying the correct memory or swap usage.

I have 1gig of RAM and over 1gig of Swap space and "top" is correctly showing this. However, the monitor is showing 10k of RAM and Swap. This was fine in 2.4.20-8.

Not sure whether it's a kenel problem or not, but thought I'd report it.

Cheers

Chris