Re: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1

From: andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 13:03:15 EST

>>>>> "mg" == Mel Gorman <mel@csn.ul.ie> writes:

    mg> I wasn't sure how suitable patches would be for documentation
    mg> but I'll try anything once. A tar ball of the current tex
    mg> source is at
    mg> http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel/projects/vm/guide/vm_book.tar.gz
    mg> . There is a CVS tree but it's on a computer thats already
    mg> heavily loaded so I don't want to have it hammered.

If the license of your work allows, you could open a project on
Sourcerforge, Berlios or Savannah (under non-GNU projects ;) ) and
import your CVS tree there. I still have to read your documents, but
I think this is a wonderful project and it's very worth contributing
to it - so any infrastructural help in this sense would make sense.

Thank you for your work, I'm looking forward to having a look to it.

bye,

andrea

--
Andrea Glorioso                   andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com