Re: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1

From: Mel Gorman (mel@csn.ul.ie)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 10:36:55 EST

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Marcus Alanen wrote:

> Excellent! A lot of people will learn from this, thank you!

Your welcome!

> Do you take patches? I couldn't find the .tex file.

I wasn't sure how suitable patches would be for documentation but I'll try
anything once. A tar ball of the current tex source is at
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel/projects/vm/guide/vm_book.tar.gz . There is a
CVS tree but it's on a computer thats already heavily loaded so I don't
want to have it hammered.

The tex sources are in tex/understand and tex/code . To create a DVI,
simply ./make dvi . If you add "understand" or "code", it'll just generate
that book.

--
Mel Gorman
MSc Student, University of Limerick