Re: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1

From: Mel Gorman (mel@csn.ul.ie)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 13:06:20 EST

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Rob Wilkens wrote:

> (labelled as page 9 on the top) which reads:
> "the init code is quiet architecture dependent"
> but should probably read
> "the init code is quite architecture dependent"
> It's a small thing, but whenever I read a technical document and see
> small errors like that

A common complaint. I regret to say that even though English is my first
language, my grammer and spelling leaves a lot to be desired at times so
corrections are welcome. I've searched through both documents and have
cleaned up all bad usage of quiet but I won't rerelease yet until I have a
few significant changes together.

Thanks

--
Mel Gorman