Re: Test mail

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 01:28:22 EST

Well The e-mail looks like it may be a variation on SirCam or Code Red
(I could be wrong). It appears to have its own mailer attached (from
what I saw in the header - I have not opened the attached .zip) and it
came from:

cx852567-a.ocnsd1.sdca.home.com

Oceanside, California, USA (about 30 miles North of me).

If this is someone on this list (I'm not about to search all the headers
of all the mail in my mailbox to find who it is) - and I believe it very
well may be - then it's time to re-install Windows.

(Oh, and I wouldn't use MS Oulook anymore, and be careful with Netscape
mail as well.)

PGA

--
Paul G. Allen