Re: Test mail

From: Lew Wolfgang (wolfgang@train.sweet-haven.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 02:10:43 EST

Hi Paul,

I forwarded the message to a Trend Micro based smtp Viruswall
which reported it as the TROJ_MUSIC.B virus. Trend reports
it as being a non-destructive, low-risk virus that plays a
tune (taps?) when activated.

Even a low-risk virus can be a pain to exorcise, I hope that
no one here was infected.

Regards,
Lew Wolfgang