Re: Test mail

From: Alexander V. Bilichenko (dmor@7ka.mipt.ru)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 01:29:45 EST

It's not solution (ex. I like Windows as workstation because of too buggy
and inconvenient X, W2k does not crash at all and have much more convenient
interface. A lot of people use Linux only on servers and connecting to it
using SSH or smth like that), but someone should be moron to run something
like that in zip-file.
Best regards,
Alexander mailto:dmor@7ka.mipt.ru
Let's start the war, said Muggy