Re: ReiserFS / 2.4.6 / Data Corruption

From: Chris Mason (mason@suse.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 09:08:05 EST

On Saturday, July 28, 2001 11:36:33 AM +0400 Hans Reiser <reiser@namesys.com>
wrote:

> Alan Cox wrote:
>>
>> No doubt if Namesys ran test suites all the tail merging bug fiasco and the
>> directory/tree balance races wouldnt have happened.
> Our test suites need much improvement, but we do have them and use them.
> Can you say the same?

He's already described some of the testing they do. I would suggest there
are better ways to use l-k bandwidth than picking a fight with redhat,
especially on topics that have already been beaten to death.

Alan, thanks for helping to test the reiserfs patches we've been sending to
in the ac tree, we do appreciate it.

-chris