Re: Graphical overview

From: Gordon Fraser (gordon@freakzone.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 07:52:02 EST

Frank Fiene <ffiene@veka.com> [010727 13:19] wrote:
> Where can i find the graphical overview of the linux kernel source
> tree? I saw a big jpg and a link to a homepage, but i lost the
> informations.

This is what you're looking for:
http://fcgp.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Gordon

| Gordon Fraser            | Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be |
| gordon@freakzone.net     | restarted for the change  to take effect.|
| ICQ: 12413204            | Reboot now? [ OK ]                       |
| http://www.freakzone.net |                                          |