ICMP spoofing protection: Is this code sane?

From: antirez (antirez@invece.org)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 13:19:54 EST

Hello!

I'm trying to implement a way to add some protection
against ICMP DF set but fragmentation required packets spoofing.
This is a netfilter hook that should implement an HMAC
based protection, but I'm not sure that my code is sane,
and before to post it to bugtraq, and crash all the boxes
of the users that will load the module, I want to learn
if it's ok.

Thanks in advance for your support.

p.s. obviously comments about the protection design used will
     help as weel.

--
Salvatore Sanfilippo              |                      <antirez@invece.org>
http://www.kyuzz.org/antirez      |      PGP: finger antirez@tella.alicom.com