Re: 2.4.0-ac10 compile errors

From: Anders Karlsson (anders.karlsson@meansolutions.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 07:52:31 EST

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 01:29:07PM +0100, Rasmus Andersen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 11:19:38PM +1100, Keith Owens wrote:
> > Depends on how you removed the old tree. If you did 'rm -rf *' then
> > some dot files are left around. make mrproper removes dot files, it
> > may or may not be the fix.
>
> I think that Alan left some autogenerated files in ac10 which
> you need make mrproper to delete properly.

This seems to be the case. The pure 2.4.0 extraction would build fine,
but after applying the -ac10 patch it wouldn't. I should have thought
of mrproper myself, but have to blame a temporary brain hemorrhage for
not thinking of it.

Thanks every so much for your help chaps. I now only hope the
spontaneous hangs I have been experiencing goes away.

--
        Anders Karlsson                     Mean Solutions Ltd.
e-mail: anders.karlsson@meansolutions.com   Mobile: +44-7711-876270