Re: [OT?] Coding Style

From: profmakx.fmp@gmx.de
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 11:19:17 EST

Hi

I just wanted to say that Linusī CodingStyle is the ONLY SANE style of
writing code in bigger projects. At university we are forced to use exactly the
braindamaged settings and styles that linux condemns. So, every good programmer
should know where to put comments. And it is unnecessary to put comments to
explain what code does. One should see this as stated in the CodingStyle doc.
Ok, there are points where a comment is good, but for example at university
we are to comment on every single line of code ...

So back to work now!

Markus