[preview] Latest AMD & VIA IDE drivers with UDMA100 support

From: Vojtech Pavlik (vojtech@suse.cz)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 10:56:10 EST

Hi Andre!

I'm sending you (and others who might be interested) my latest VIA and
IDE drivers. The VIA driver (v3.15) should have a complete support for
UDMA100 on the vt82c686b chip, the AMD driver (v1.5) should have full
UDMA100 support on the amd766 ViperPlus chip.

They're also a little more foolproof with respect to the 'idebus'
setting, which is quite a misnomer, btw.

Care to try them out?

Andre, you're the only one I know of having the 766 chip, so please test
this driver, I'd like to know if it really works ... thanks.

--
Vojtech Pavlik
SuSE Labs