RE: Porting Linux v2.2.x Ethernet driver to v2.4.x?

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 13:10:34 EST

Search the lkml archives. Here are 2 instances
to find:

from jamal, 2000-jan-6: [ANNOUNCE] SOFTNETing Network Drivers HOWTO

from kuznet, 2000-feb-14: "softnet" drivers: an attempt to clarify

from dave miller, 2000-feb-9: new network driver interface changes, README
  http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0002.1/0408.html
from jamal, 2000-feb-10: ditto
  http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0002.1/0461.html
from dave miller, 2000-feb-12: ditto

|randy.dunlap_at_intel.com 503-677-5408|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone|
|& may not represent the views of my employer.|