Porting Linux v2.2.x Ethernet driver to v2.4.x?

From: Steven_Snyder@3com.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 13:01:20 EST

Hello.

I am about to modify a Linux v2.2.x-compatible Ethernet driver to allow it to
work in the new v2.4.x kernel. Are there any documents which describe the
differences in the device driver models (particularly PCI and Ethernet) of the 2
kernel versions? If so, where can I find them?

Thank you.

(Sorry about the advertisement below.)

PLANET PROJECT will connect millions of people worldwide through the combined
technology of 3Com and the Internet. Find out more and register now at
http://www.planetproject.com