Target mode SCSI driver?

From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk (rkarlsba@myrealbox.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 03:08:31 EST

Hi all

Does anyone know if there's a target mode SCSI driver for
some SCSI adapter in Linux? I need something to 'fake' a
SCSI-2 harddisk to create a storage solutiuon for some old
proprietary so-called harddisk-recorders. These are used in
sorts of studios to record and fiddle around with
sound/music. These address harddisks connected to the SCSI
bus in a per ID scheme, so "all I need to do" is sharing an
network block device and 'connect' it to the SCSI via some
cool interface.

The idea may seem absurd, though I hope there's something in
there.. :-)

Roy

---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
Senior systems consultant on Novell, {Li|U}nix, Firewalling
and Microsoft

Work e-mail: <roy.karlsbakk@a-team.no> Private e-mail: <roy@karlsbakk.net> Homepage: http://karlsbakk.net/