Re: test5-pre5 -- Output not going to VT (append="console=ttyS2,115200console=tty0").

From: Miles Lane (miles@speakeasy.org)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 02:50:02 EST

Thanks Tigran. You are right. I have one additional
variable/parameter pair being passed on that append line.
The console=tty0 is the last variable/parameter pair passed.
I'll have to boot my laptop and check to character count.
BTW: Is that character limit documented? Is there some
important reason why that constraint is placed on the
length of the append line. It seems quite arbitrary and
unnecessarily restrictive.

I will test test5 ASAP. Thanks for the information regarding
the kmem_cache_alloc() fix.

        Miles