how to recovery my NTFS partition

From: liuxgmail (liuxgmail@freemail.online.tj.cn)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 06:04:25 EST

Hi all,

   I met a serious trouble, my NTFS partition have become a "raw"
partition and I cann't read the content on it.
   I have installed rehat 6.1 and windows 2000 on my pc. in my linux
kernel image, I selected the "read and write NTFS file system'.
   In linux, I mount the ntfs partition (/dev/hda6), and write some
files on it. It's ok.
   when I reboot my pc to windows 2000 , it report some disk error
on drive D:(/dev/hda6).I used the chkdisk to check error.It ask me to reboot and
the os will auto-check it. after I reboot the windows 2000 , the drive D:
become a 'raw' partition. In linux, fdisk can recognise it(NTFS) , but cann't
read or write it.
   How can I recovery the content on the partition?

   thanks in advance!
            liuxgmail
            liuxgmail@freemail.online.tj.cn