Re: Process Aggregates: module based support for jobs

From: Sam Watters (watters@sgi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 20:56:08 EST

That is pretty much what is being proposed for process aggregates. In addition
to the ID's we also want to allow additional information be contained inside the
process aggregate container. That data could be handled by kernel modules that
implement specific container types.

This would allow for more flexibility when implementing such things as limits
based upon the container.