[Fwd: Problem (only on Linux) with SCSI Disk after installation of Windows 2000]

From: Dietmar Schnabel (dietmar.schnabel@aon.at)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 05:33:59 EST

Is this a hidden feature of Window$ 2000?

I have tried everything so far and it did not help yet!! Anybody having
better ideas (except a low
level format (if this helps at all?!).)

Dietmar

attached mail follows:

Also maybe a sign that it didn't change anything in nvram is that it still
shows '/dev/sda'

Dietmar