Re: classzone-VM + mapped pages out of lru_cache

From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf@wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 13:38:45 EST

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Shane Shrybman wrote:

> Seems to be stable on 2.2.15pre19. I only get hangs when using bttv
> driver.

I've tested my 2MB Matrox Mystique 170MHz PCI card in two computers with
the exact same result. It was in an Amd K6 200 and a Celeron 366.

I usually run my Celeron 366 oc'd to 412 but I've tested it both with and
without overclocking and there were no diffrence.

It works like a charm in XFree 3.3.6, I may be because 4.0 is more
agressive with memory or something, 4.0 is much faster than 3.3.6

Andrea, do you have any clues about this?

/Martin

--
The three best things about going to school are June, July, and August.