Re: [Linux-Perf] [ANNOUNCE] Powertweak v0.1.13

From: Dave Jones (dave@denial.force9.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:51:19 EST

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Paul Jakma wrote:

> I really should do better research and also sleep more before i post
> mails like that.

*grin*

> Upon further investigation ('bout 30secs) i discovered that the
> GUI/ncurses stuff is just a config frontend for a completely
> non-interactive powertweak program perfect for bootup scripts.

Indeed, and I'll take this opportunity to point out that the ncurses
GUI in particular could use some more hackers. I'm not too familiar
with that stuff..

> And the Via support is on the TODO list (infrastructure already there).

What's missing? As I pointed out in the other mail, the 586 PCI-ISA
bridge is supported. If you can point me at something thats missing,
I'll try and get it in for 0.1.14

> Dave.. sorry. Beat me with a 2x4 - i deserve it.

*slap* :-)

--
Dave.