Any way to make the stack shown on an OOPS longer than the default?

From: Miles Lane (miles@speakeasy.org)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 11:55:14 EST

I am hitting an OOPS in 2.3.99-pre6-3 in usb-ohci.
That module's primary developer has asked that I
obtain as longer stack trace in the OOPS message.
The reason this is necessary is that when this
particular OOPS occurs, my system completely locks
and I'm unable to get more info than what is on the
screen.

Thanks,
        Miles