Re: help 2.2.x + apache stabilty & lockups, ok in 2.0.36

From: Robert Cohen (robert@apex.net.au)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 19:41:01 EST

I was having very similar problems with a squid box running everything
from 2.2.14 to 2.2.15pre15.

After I recompiled the kernel with gcc-2.7.2 instead of the egcs-1.1.2
that came with Redhat-6.1 the problem has vanished.
I'm interested to see if other people have the same experience.

Robert

--
Robert Cohen - Network Administrator
Apex Internet