List of changes in Linux 2.4 (Wonderful World of Linux 2.4)

From: Joe Pranevich (jpranevich@mailcity.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:23:06 EST

Hello,

I'm compiling a list of new features to Linux 2.4 in my "Wonderful World of Linux 2.4" document. You may recall a similar document for the Linux 2.2 release. We're winding down now on the development cycle and I'm winding down now on writing the article so I guess that it's about time I sent this you you all (the kernel developers) to take a look at and give me an expert opinion, let me know what I'm missing, insult my writing style, etc.

This time around, I decided to spam the Linux Kernel mailing list less and not actually post the entire document inline. This should make some people happy. (Other people tend to complain when I post a link because I'm selling out to someone or another and giving them the clickthroughs. I just can't win either way.) Honestly, I apologise for spamming the list at all, but I hope that maybe I can solicit comments from the source.

Please click through if you have a moment and read what I have. If I missed something, I would really appreciate your input. This isn't meant to be an official "what changed" document, I'm just trying to document things as best I can.

The link: http://linuxtoday.com/story.php3?sn=19955
(Wonderful World of Linux 2.4 - "Sleeping in the Flowers Edition" - 4/10/00)

Thanks for your help,

Joe Pranevich

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct