Re: Update: Subtle data corruption of TCP streams

From: Wietse Venema (wietse@PORCUPINE.ORG)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 00:20:12 EST

Seems that routers don't do the packet rewriting that I'm observing
here. It's the domain of bandwith management systems. There are
at least four players. I got reactions from several.

Disabling TCP options in the Linux kernel does help, especially when
you're talking to non-Linux systems.

        Wietse

Austin Schutz: