How to survive in a Micro$oft environment ?? (CALDERA FIXED PROBLEM)

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 16:43:44 EST

All,

Caldera just brought down an OpenLinux 2.4 Release with a new LIZARD
utility that fixes this network spamming problem. We tested it against
our Windows NT/2000 DHCP/TCPIP Routers and NT DNS servers, and the
LIZARD install no longer seems to have a network spamming option as part
of the install. I am told that Caldera will have this fix up on their
web site ASAP. This build seems to fix the Network Spamming problems.
I am going on my third install, and it seems to be ok (although the
NetWare client is not loading the correct namespace frame and has debug
info turn on).

Jeff