Re: Linux console driver maintainer?

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 21:37:50 EST

> I think that is an excellent idea! I certainly would rather work
> WITH someone than on my own.

[snip] ...

> > So what does everyone say. We start a consoel project that everyone can
> >work on and discuss the new design.
>
> Sounds great. Lets start the new Linux console project. I've
> mucked with the driver allready a bit on my own. I know I'm
> going to implement what I want for myself, might as well do it in
> an organized manner for everyone to benefit from...

Okay. I will see about setting up a console developement site. Will post
the details later. We can at least come up with a design in mind when
2.4.X comes out.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons (o_
fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net