kmem_grow

From: Eli Carter (eli.carter@inet.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 13:11:27 EST

Pardon my ignorance, but:

Can anyone point me to a quick explaination of what
kmem_grow: Called nonatomically from int - size-64
means or what to look for when you see something like this?

I'm guessing size-64 is from the slab allocator... so kmalloc() or
something is being called incorrectly somewhere????

I'll read the fine manual or the appropriate source if someone will
point it out to me...

TIA,

Eli
--------------------. "To the systems programmer, users and applications
Eli Carter | serve only to provide a test load."
eli.carter@inet.com `---------------------------------- (random fortune)