Re: EEPRO 100 and kernels > 2.3.18

Linux Developer (vkslinuxkernel@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 17:08:25 GMT

You are lucky - I can't even boot with the built-in intel's eepro cards in
our dell computers. (going back to Netgear...)

See, if you can get the drivers from cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov to compile and
work (ftp://cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/kern-2.3/) -
I misebarly failed, and want to see if anyone has succeded.

Since the changes to PCI in newer kernels, I end up with lots of unresolved
symbols, etc. in the network card modules too...:(

Vlad