Re: Composite Video Input

(no name) ((no email))
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:01:23 +0100 (WEST)

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Raphael Gray wrote:

>My laptop(GATEWAY SOLO) has a VIDEO IN, and I was wondering if there is support for these type
>of devices, if not is there any info about these devices so I can have ago at writing a driver.

In my laptop (Orion K6-2 300) I have a VIDEO IN and a VIDEO OUT
... the video card is an CT65555 and I wonder if someone knows how the
work, at Intel's site I haven't found info about how to program it .. :-(

Have fun.

_ _
// Raúl A. Betancort Santana <rabs@dimension-virtual.com> /> A Dream it's an answer to \
// Dimensión Virtual S.L. // question that we don't know //
\> A Linux Solution Provider </ how to ask. </