RE: 2.2.12 Problem loading modules when compiled for SMP

Nicholas Waltham (nick@wwf.org.co)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:40:28 -0500

Hello Keith

I am pretty convinced that I am running the SMP kernel because there are
a few messages in the top /var/log/dmsg about SMP things. Will check the
syms.

Best Regards,
Nick Waltham