Re: [Was [Re: AMD Athlon (K7) / anybody working on detection?]]

Dieter =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=FCtzel?= (dieter.nuetzel@arcormail.de)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:53:44 +0200

Adam Sulmicki wrote:

->Sorry this time in 'text' only :-)

Unfortunatelly, this time it was not text either... FWIW, here's
what I got after cating the mail to file and runing thru
'lynx -dump -force_html'

David Olofson wrote:

> > Sorry this time in 'text' only :-)
>
> Uh oh... From here it loks more like a mail with an attached mail
with an
> attached mail, which in turn is... in HTML format! *hehe*
>
> I did manage to get it out to KFM (KDE Konqueror), though, and it
looks even
> more like my next box won't have an Intel CPU. :-)

I use KDE of course, too :-)
Have double checked my netscape settings, but it looks right!?

If I send some mails to 'unknown' recipients it should ask me for
HTML or
plain, but it didn't ask me either? Shit :-)

Sorry for your inconvenience
Dieter