Re: 2.2.10 oops - another

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 05:49:07 +0000 ( )

Linus & the gang,

I got another oops tonight. The dysfunctional SCSI drive has been removed,
so I guess it's not a suspect. Sorry, I didn't get the oops, it was larger
than my screen and KMSGDUMP hasn't been working so far.

The new kernel that I am currently running has MTRR support and the coma
bug workarround disabled. If I have any more oopsen, I'll let you know and
ideas).

Thanks.